The registration page is now open for the 2022 Environmental Biosecurity Webinar Series – ‘Prevent. Detect. Respond Protect.’ The 6-part series will explore a range of case studies, policies, initiatives and research from across the biosecurity system that work together to protect our environment, cultural heritage and way of life from the impacts of invasive pests, weeds and diseases. Each webinar will be 90 minutes, including three speakers and 30 minutes of dedicated discussion time where you can ask questions to the presenters.
To register for the webinar series CLICK HERE to visit the Eventbrite registration page. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite. Joining details (the Microsoft Teams link) and full program will be emailed from the Environmental Biosecurity Office prior to each webinar.
Our first webinar on 31 March will cover Australia’s live import assessment process and biosecurity on Kangaroo Island.
Dates for each webinar are below. Please remember to add a reminder in your calendar so you don’t forget!
- Webinar 1 – Thursday 31 March, 12:30-14:00 (AEDT)
- Webinar 2 – Thursday 12 May, 12:30-14:00 (AEST)
- Webinar 3 – Thursday 23 June, 12:30-14:00 (AEST)
- Webinar 4 – Thursday 4 August, 12:30-14:00 (AEST)
- Webinar 5 – Thursday 15 September, 12:30-14:00 (AEST)
- Webinar 6 – Thursday 27 October, 12:30-14:00 (AEDT)
If you would like to watch recordings from last year’s webinar series, please visit the 2021 Environmental Biosecurity Webinar Series information page.